Saturday, April 12, 2008

My first tag! ;)

So I guess it took me awhile.. but I finally figured it out. Thanks Stellify! Here goes!

The rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.

1 - I harbor a bit of an unhealthy fixation for Publix. (Wow, their website is ugly!) We moved up to Maryland last year from Florida, and I still complain on a weekly basis about how much I miss a good grocery store. Nothing compares, nothing compares.. to you....

Haha. Sorry.

2 - I always swore I'd never own a chestnut mare. And yet.. I do. And I wouldn't trade her for anything.

3 - My sense of smell is terrible. (And there are times that I am truly thankful for that.)

4 - I get a little crazy about symmetry. Always have. Even my Lego creations had to be symmetrical.

5 - I dislike drinking water. Actually, I dislike most drinks other than tea. Black teas are my favorite.

6 - This really has nothing to do with anything.. but I guess that's what this tag is all about. ;) I miss the beach. Diving under crashing waves, listening to the gleefully squealing children, absorbing all the warmth of that hot hot sun, dry salt on every hair of my body. And sand castles! Walking down to Publix for sushi and pineapple. :( Beach. sniff sniff

I'm tagging.. Bea and Meredith! (Yes, I'm aware that's not 3)



In other news - more Abba pictures. Two families are coming to look at her this weekend, so she might be moving on to her "forever" home... I'll definitely miss her, but right now the weather is so gorgeous and it's killing me that instead of going riding I have to go home to take the dog out.



How can anyone resist this face? (She was having a pretty bad day. Lots of new dogs around.. and not just greyhounds! Who knew there were other breeds of dog?! ;) It's amazing how sheltered these dogs are...)

1 comment:

Stephermay said...

Yay for tags!

On the chestnut mare topic - my lat horse was a fleabitten grey mare, and I swore I'd never have a white/grey horse again. So, I have an almost solid white filly. Who likes to lay down in her poo at night.

I hear ya, sistah.