Monday, February 4, 2008

Blargh

I've lost my knitting mojo.

I have 5 projects on the needles, which is quite a lot for me.. I'm more of a monogamous knitter. Three of the projects are actually all incarnations of the same thing. I just can't seem to get yarn and a pattern and my fingers to work with me. Augh.

Perhaps the worst part is that I finally splurged for enough Beaverslide for a Central Park Hoodie, but I can't make myself cast on. The color, while beautiful, is not what I wanted. And I'm now thinking that I want something a little more grownup than the CPH. I just can't find a pattern that I like.

Ick. Are we there yet?

1 comment:

Just Me said...

I think it must be the time of year. I have socks galore on the needles and no inclination to do any of them. I have been perusing patterns on Ravelry but none of the 'grab' me.