Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring?




Well, despite the fact that it's now spring-time, the temperature today is in the 30s, and we're supposed to get snow tomorrow. Ugh. But! Ryan and I were in Florida a few weeks ago (very short weekend trip) soaking up the sun... and spring was in full swing there.







I think it will tide us over for a bit.

Here is our spring so far: Buds!!




While in Florida visiting wonderful family, we also got to visit with our other family out at Dragon's Lair. Everyone is looking well, but Dafydd (Addy's sire) was the only one to pose for the camera.





He makes my heart pitter patter.

Spring? C'mon!!

1 comment:

mom said...

I just LOVED meeting you and Ryan at Celia's.... it's so magical.....of course I don't have to do the work!!!!
Thank you for sharing......
Love you, XXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOO