Monday, January 4, 2010

2009 Knits

2009 was my most productive knitting year thus far. I was surprised to look back and realize that I completed 4 adult-sized sweaters (and half-completed 2 more). Yay!



I already have at least 9 sweaters queued up to knit in 2010. I'll be interested to see how many I actually get around to! There are finally plenty of hats and scarves piled around the house, so perhaps this will be the year of the sweater. (Maybe the year of lace though.. I cast on for Percy just this morning!)

6 comments:

Bea said...

I seem to be hooked on lace knitting and love the Percy pattern - may have to add that to my queue. Not enough scarves, hats, mitts and neckwarmers here so 2010 will be full of those for me, I do love a quick knit!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

mom said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!! what you've done!!!!
Beautiful work..............Love you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.