Friday, November 2, 2007

Trailering Adventure

Yesterday was moving day for Miss Addy. And what a day it was.

Let me just say that solid, roomy, aluminum four horses are the way to go. I've *never* had problems loading my girl before, but I've also never tried to stuff her into a shoebox before. I'm immensely grateful that someone was willing to trailer her for me, and immensely grateful that they didn't leave us at the curb. But jeez.

All's well that ends well, and Adventure seems to be settling into her new home just fine. Being a very social girl, she detests being in quarantine.. but I intend to be out there with her every day. She'll be out with the herd soon enough.

And the new place is gorgeous!

(No, there aren't still buttercups here in the fall. But I couldn't resist putting an Addy picture in an Addy post!)

No comments: