Monday, August 3, 2009

Chaos?

My desk is a bit of a mess. Perhaps there was a yarn explosion. Or, at least, some yarn multiplication. No finished projects in awhile, just a lot of teeny tiny stockinette and a good deal of frogging.



There is a half-finished cardigan. Paper Crane, designed by Kirsten Johnstone. Certainly the most ambitious project I've embarked upon thus far... laceweight linen from Habu, nearly 1 mile of it when completed.



I still have the arms to go, obviously. But I couldn't resist blocking it and reveling in the incredible color and drape of this yarn.




The garden is a mess as well. We've had a week of rain, and the plants are overjoyed. I love it!





1 comment:

Jody said...

WOw - I love your pictures! They are wonderful! I can't wait to see that lovely top when it's done. HOw did you like working with the Habu? I've often wondered how it would be.